Monthly Archives: March 2009
Images that make me think of Columbus friends. And me, as I am extrodinarily self centered.
A happy red coat makes me think of Jen:
Berry Sauconys make me think of Andrea:
And this just makes me think of getting back on the road with my sweet baby bicycle this spring:
- Little Red Coat print by Michele Maule via Etsy
- Thought The Would Be Easier print by Michele Maule via Etsy
- I Heart My Bike print by Michele Maule via Etsy
It almost makes you wish that winter would last a little longer.
These make me want to chance my food-clumsy tendencies and try wearing light colours again.
Apologies for the two day absence; house hunting in the evening leaves little time for the selection and the post. So, for you, three in one!
First up, a sweet rabbit print by The Secret Nest:
Then, an excellent wooden makeup case by Smashbox (liking the inside product is not required):
And finally, this dreamy, dreamy atelier dress by Versace:
- Mystery Print by The Secret Nest via Etsy
- Makeup Palette by Smashbox via Sephora
- A dress made of dreams by Versace Atelier
Summer needs to be here already, alright?
Purple, gold and full body pleating = most awesome thing ever right now.
I sometimes still dream about becoming a ballerina.
Available: Tutu Dress by Haute Hippie via ShopBop
VW’s latest diffusion collection. Bring on the draping, please.
- Fuchsia Scoop Jersey Top by Vivienne Westwood Anglomania via MyWardrobe.com
- Red Jersey Drape Dress by Vivienne Westwood Anglomania via MyWardrobe.com